Bangkok – A Popular Travel Destination
When planning a trip to one of the most popular destinations in the world, Bangkok is the dream of many. With various hotels in Bangkok, thousands of people can fulfill their dreams every year. Over the past few years, the tourism industry has developed rapidly and is gradually moving forward. Planning a trip to Bangkok from India is very easy, as you can easily contact an authorized travel agent and check out hotel information, accommodation, flights, places to visit and have fun.
The good news is that a large number of hotels are available in Bangkok offering various types of rooms, as well as exquisite services and packages for relaxation. You can even customize your vacation package according to personal requirements and the number of days of stay.
Booking hotels in Bangkok
Bangkok, a city of serenity, nightlife, shopping, bustling streets at night, sparkling temples and cultural influence, is always a busy place to visit on vacation. Booking hotels in Bangkok and cheap flights to Bangkok has never been easier. The presence of a large number of flights to this country has made this place easily accessible for vacationers. For your trip, you can book tickets in advance at travel agents and take advantage of seasonal discounts. Book your seat in advance for a cheap flight and save a lot of money.
What to see in Bangkok
There are many flights to Bangkok, but you need to book one that matches your schedule. When booking flights with an agent, you can also check package offers and find out detailed information about places and attractions. Here are some of the places worth seeing in Angels.
• National Museum. This is one of the largest museums in Thailand, which houses many exhibits dating back to the Neolithic era. The teak pavilion is undoubtedly the hottest feature of the museum.
• Wat Pho – Also known as the Temple of the Reclining Buddha, Wat Pho is Bangkok’s oldest and largest temple. Every year, hundreds of people visit the temple to witness a gilded statue.
• The Royal Grand Palace is a historic complex with walls, in which there are many magnificent places. Wat Phra Kaew is the main attraction of this great palace, which is considered a holistic temple in Bangkok.
• Wimanmek Palace. Set amidst manicured lawns, Wimanmek Palace is the tallest building in the world made of golden teak.
• National Museum of the Royal Barge. This is reminiscent of the barges used by the royal family.
• The Jim Thompson Thai House is the home of the American Jim Thomson, who introduced the silk industry in Thailand. Today, this house in Bangkok functions as a popular museum and houses Jim’s ancient art collections.
• Floating market and night market. These are the two busiest places. They say that your trip to Bangkok will be incomplete if you miss the opportunity to visit the night market and the floating market. These are ideal places for people who love to shop.